I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Oh dude..

I couldn't even watch it all..my eyes are watering, and I never knew anyone that worked in the twin towers. I am a 21 year old man, very nice job. Maybe in the future I'll be able to finish it, lol..5/5

The Last Stick Figure The Last Stick Figure

Very nice!

Loved it! Voted 4/5 Other's may not like it, but I did..nice job

A story of Noah's Ark A story of Noah's Ark

False representation.

God was not happy to see the people die. Hell is an absence from God, there is no communication from hell to God. The people were warned, to repent of their sins on several occasions, but instead they mocked and made fun of Noah. God gave the people a chance, but they did not take it. It is their own fault for dieing in the flood.

To the person who put the last review, the "universal christian", God will not wait for everyone on earth to be saved before He comes back. Some people will go to hell when they die, and some people will go to Heaven, based on their relationship with Him here on earth. It is your choice where you go. Not all people will go to Heaven.

Mrs. Butcher Mrs. Butcher

5/5

You have SERIOUS drawing skills! 5/5, that was totally awesome! I'm going to checkout your website..

The Mike Weiss Show The Mike Weiss Show

Haha

Nice job man, I know some people are going to say it may suck, but you got my support..even though it could be improved, I think you had a good theme..the voices were well put together, AND you made michael moore perfectly! Good job man, I give you 5/5

Worms Duel Worms Duel

Not bad..

Not bad..good job..Continue it with more action :)

The Mask The Mask

Excellent!

That rocked! I love the style..you should try making an action with people, or something..I don't know, good job though. I give you 5/5

Pencilmation #2 Pencilmation #2

Awesome

That was awesome! Good job :)

Psycho Bunny - Trailer Psycho Bunny - Trailer

Not too bad..

I liked it..really nice drawings. Good job.

bang bang shoot shoot bang bang shoot shoot

Not bad..